Mutators for my map

Luhrian

• Totem Arts Staff

Hey guys,

You maybe know, that I am working on CNC-Forest and I want to add 2 mutators from CNC-Fort from @nBab there.

The first mutator is, that the plane drops the tanks a bit higher then normal. I need that mutator, otherwise the plan would fly through like 40 trees.

The second mutator is changing the vehicle camo to that on Fort. I think these materials are just perfect for my map.

But the problem is, that @nBab wasn't online since 4 months and on steam since 135 days. I already asked a developer and he said, it is okay, if I give him credits.

But, I need to know how I can use this mutators, it would be nice if someone can help me with that.

Thanks in advance

• Totem Arts Staff
5 hours ago, Luhrian said:

Hey guys,

You maybe know, that I am working on CNC-Forest and I want to add 2 mutators from CNC-Fort from @nBab there.

The first mutator is, that the plane drops the tanks a bit higher then normal. I need that mutator, otherwise the plan would fly through like 40 trees.

The second mutator is changing the vehicle camo to that on Fort. I think these materials are just perfect for my map.

But the problem is, that @nBab wasn't online since 4 months and on steam since 135 days. I already asked a developer and he said, it is okay, if I give him credits.

But, I need to know how I can use this mutators, it would be nice if someone can help me with that.

Thanks in advance

All those mutators are somehow loaded when Fort is loaded. I think something needs to be placed in the map. I have no clue what needs to be added....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, Ukill said:

CnCRenegade.jpg

Goddamn Mutants really need to make a Comeback in RenX!!! :D

(This hasn't to do anything with this topic but I wanted to say that)

Edited by TK0104
  • Like 2

• Totem Arts Staff

I'd love to see a Tiberium Badlands map, like Fallen in CNC mode. We could include that over there very good. Or maybe make the drugs, that Raveshaw got in the old Renegade campain, purchasable.