Odd bug: getting inside 'wall' on walls

Ryz

Forgot to post this a while ago. For some unknown reason I ended up inside the wall on Walls after exiting a vehicle. Guess it's nothing which is going to be fixed, cause I spent quite some time and I am still not able to replicate it. Posting this here anyways just in case other people encountered it. 

GetInBridge.bmp

On 2017. 04. 12. at 0:43 AM, Ryz said:

after exiting a vehicle.

18 hours ago, Madkill40 said:

whilst I got out of an Orca

To @Ryz and @Madkill40 :

Was this observed only by exiting aircraft, or could it happen within the Wall's main entrance exiting an arbitrary vehicle? Furthermore, could you please tell us, which team were you on when this happened? (Not sure if it has any significance, but still...)

Edited by limsup

5 hours ago, limsup said:

To @Ryz and @Madkill40 :

Was this observed only by exiting aircraft, or could it happen within the Wall's main entrance exiting an arbitrary vehicle? Furthermore, could you please tell us, which team were you on when this happened? (Not sure if it has any significance, but still...)

See screenshot, was GDI. Afaik I was driving a stolen stank... 

2 hours ago, Ryz said:

See screenshot, was GDI. Afaik I was driving a stolen stank... 

Thank you, I forgot to mention, that last question was intended towards Madkill.

Stealth tank - so it could happen both being above (I suppose since Madkill was in an Orca), and under the "bridge" portion of the wall...

Under the bridge portion of the wall (the main vehicle entrance) and I was on GDI and in an Orca. 

I did make a post about it somewhere on these forums but I'll be damned if I'm going to go back 500 posts in activity just to find it. [I could have been on Nod in an Apache] But I distinctly recall flying over a mammoth and exiting the vehicle and ending up in the wall.

Exiting a vehicle at the wall entrance since to be the cause so on the rare occasion this happens, I suggest players do not exit their vehicle when under the wall entrance.