Chivalry: Medieval Warfare for FREE

KrypTheBear

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is available for FREE until 5 PM GMT/UTC: http://store.steampowered.com/app/219640/

Just press on "Install" and you own the game permanently (Just as it was with Portal and PAYDAY: The Heist) 

Perhaps we could assemble a nice group after one of the PUGs for that game? 

I hear the end-meta is garbage and community is toxic. Remind you of anything? Joking aside, I like medieval combat games, even if it's the worst pvp melee combat ever, I'll "give it a spin" (quite literally, from what I hear of lvl16 only-viable-strategy).

I have to say, community. Thank you for balancing Ren-X so diligently, and being prudent of various features. It's nice that it's diversely viable in at least a handful of strategies.

11 hours ago, YagiHige said:

I hear the end-meta is garbage and community is toxic. Remind you of anything?

Why are you talking about classic Ren?

Free games are free; you don't lose anything by grabbing them. I already had Chivalry but never played it though, apparently.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Agent said:

Why are you talking about classic Ren?

Free games are free; you don't lose anything by grabbing them. I already had Chivalry but never played it though, apparently.

What AREN'T I talking about?

For instance, PA Competitive, or Super Monday Night Combat, or Loadout... really, lots of games end up that way. Like Medieval Warfare.