[Mod] [Building] Team Tiberium Silo

TK0104

• Totem Arts Staff

[Building] Team Tiberium Silo

This building is like the original Command & Conquer Renegade's Tiberium Silo, which is destroyable and gives you an extra credit per second

If you're a true gamer, download the in-game version which has everything you need to enter a map which has one included.

If you're a mapper and interested in to add it in your map, download the SDK version which owns the source code, the mutator and the package.

• Like 2

• Totem Arts Staff

I'll check it out later. I don't feel well since yesterday so probably messed it up.

I don't feel well right now aswell so when I'm feeling better I'll turn my PC on and check out or the files are in the right directory

• 1 year later...
  • Totem Arts Staff
12 hours ago, Luhrian said:

@TK0104 Is this new version of the Team Silo included into the game yet or do I need to copy packages to use it ingame?

If I'm correct it's already in the game. Only problem you can't get it yet. If you copy over RenX_Game.u, it doesn't update the actor classes list. It's in none of the maps yet so you have to wait 'till I publish a temporary solution

Changelist

+ Team Silo is now a child of the RX_Building_MoneyFactory instead of it's own class

+ Ramps are now added by default

• Thanks 1