Mental Omega 3.3 Mod Released

Handepsilon

I've been looking forward to the new release, but I could never get it working properly (the most common problem is lack of sound). So, I stay content watching the videos on the official channel and getting hyped over the story, both new and the retellings of the original campaigns. A part of me is hoping for an OpenRA port years down the line (RA2 in OpenRA is not done yet) so I can finally play it, but I have a feeling that states otherwise.

I've played it a lot. the campaign was awesome, but the lack of a save feature is keeping me away. Everytime I lose one of the campaign missions due to a tiny error, I have to restart the bastard again. Its a very decent mod though. Skirmish is fun. (Allies mission 5 was hell, the one with solo tanya through a whole Soviet naval base. Thats the one that made me quit the campaign)

• Totem Arts Staff
7 hours ago, Schmitzenbergh said:

I've played it a lot. the campaign was awesome, but the lack of a save feature is keeping me away. Everytime I lose one of the campaign missions due to a tiny error, I have to restart the bastard again. Its a very decent mod though. Skirmish is fun. (Allies mission 5 was hell, the one with solo tanya through a whole Soviet naval base. Thats the one that made me quit the campaign)

I've played the campaign in 3.3, and it's significantly much easier, though still requiring decent amount of strategy to get through everything. I think you were talking about mission 4 (Heaven and Hell). You need to rescue the rocketeers first before even thinking about going through the pack of conscripts and dogs, and other stuff

• 3 weeks later...