Faceless

Axesor

Would you welcome reskinned versions of the current hero/vilan characters in the game? for example:

Or do you prefer current old school style, where hero characters are used in the multiplayer game?

And why do you prefer one option more than the other one?

59 minutes ago, Axesor said:

http://lparchive.org/Command-Conquer-Renegade/Update 26/2-gHMZl.jpg some kind of commando guy instead of Havoc

Engi reskin would be cool and maybe a doza reskin (though in the original Renegade it was Raveshaw who got that tiberium mutation look!)

But Havoc = sniper. He's never been a commando unit like in the single player. So I think a "commando"-reskin wouldnt fit him very well.

EDIT: I'd prefer if they remove the damn McFarty char. he's no Renegade character but some spawn from cheater-hell

65fa33542f9841b7b71eda2c9dc1cd73.png this is an img of Deadeye - http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Dariel_MacInnis

while he is ofc GDIs light sniper, he could get some cool assault weapon...

or let's reintroduce the "light sydney" with "light tib rifle" as in the original game

Edited by DarkSn4ke

^ huh you may by righ about Havoc, becouse I remember they've changed Havoc into the commando unit since beta 4. Hes got carbine, 2 remote c4's, and ramjet rifle, and high HP, so I associated him with commando unit since everybody started calling him like that. Dunno what's his status now.. havent played for a while. My memories can be twisted :D But it doesnt matter, the core of the question is different.

Edited by Axesor

• Totem Arts Staff

Hmmm I agree the original Skins have to return to this game. I want those Havoc Skins, Sakura Skin, Mendoza Skin, Mutant Raveshaw and Prototype Assault Suit :)

Camo Skins are also something that would look good

I meant it like removing whole renegade team (gunner, Havoc, Sydney, deadeye, Mobius, Mc Fart, Patch, hottie, and villain team: Sakura, doza, ravesaw) with a mutants, and random elite soldier types, while keeping their weapons. Examples been shown in the pictures.

Me personaly would prefer replacing, but I can understand why do people like these units as they can see them as an icons of this game.

Edited by Axesor