Unable to join any server

Aceolu

Whenever I attempt to join any server, the loading screens pops up, I wait a bit, then the little video refreshes suddenly, and like 3 seconds later I booted back to the main menu with no error message or anything. I've let the game through my firewall, and my antivirus, I've tried different maps and servers, and I've tried launching the game from the launcher button, and the join server button. None of those work. I've even tried verifying the game integrity, but I can't because the Download never starts and it tells me "Error: Too many retries."

Did I do something wrong? I'm incredibly confused.

(Singleplayer works just fine, though.)

8 hours ago, Ruud033 said:

Sounds like a firewall / connection problem to me. If you have checked both your Antivirus- and windows firewall id suggest you take a look at your router settings. Check the ports and if Upnp is enabled 

Nope. upnp is enabled, and I've set the game's executable, and folder as Exclusions for my Antivirus, and I've set the game's executable as an exclusion for my firewall. However the problem still persists :/

9 hours ago, Handepsilon said:

Normally after a few seconds in main menu, you should be booted to the server, if this doesn't happen.... what server did you try and what map?

Like I've said, I've tried multiple servers and maps, none of the servers being from the same providers/forum/whatever. And I know it's not the maps that are the issue, since I can play the same maps in singleplayer just fine. I don't have issues browsing and choosing servers, it's just when I try to join them, I get booted to the main menu after about 15 seconds of a loading screen. 

On 11/16/2016 at 3:54 AM, Schmitzenbergh said:

Try installing the UE3redist and see if that fixes it. You can find it here.

On 11/16/2016 at 8:32 PM, Madkill40 said:

Always join servers via the launcher.

Remember to check 'Skip Movies' in the Launcher settings.

Well something new happened. I heard a sound for like a split second. Same thing happened though. It booted me right back out :/

Can you try again to verify the game integrity via launcher? Im seeing some lines in the log that say "Error: Package 'RenxHud' version mismatch [package 886E97E7447C550F4C2FE8B15F15077D, info C768CC2F444C2E75A21A5CABD912BD45]" thus assuming something is wrong with your data.

Try verifying and report back :) (If it says to many retries again, report also)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2016 at 6:20 AM, Schmitzenbergh said:

Can you try again to verify the game integrity via launcher? Im seeing some lines in the log that say "Error: Package 'RenxHud' version mismatch [package 886E97E7447C550F4C2FE8B15F15077D, info C768CC2F444C2E75A21A5CABD912BD45]" thus assuming something is wrong with your data.

Try verifying and report back :) (If it says to many retries again, report also)

Hey, thanks for responding, sorry for taking a million years. Anyway, to my surprise, I was able to verify it (Last time I tried like 2 weeks ago, it said too many retries) However, after verifying, I went to join a server and unfortunately the same exact issue persists.