Running this game on windows 10

Donald Trump

Hello thereforum. I cant get this game to run. I have downloaded the latest release. But my pc says i cant unzip RenegadeX-Open Beta 5G, because according to my pc its empty and I should move unzipped files to the folder first. So can anyone explain to me how that and help fix it?

Thanks in advance I appreciate it.

If the zip is being coy, then it's a faulty download. Besides, it's supposed to be a self launcher. Try again, perhaps from another download link, but if it fails consider using the Torrent link.

Reason this happens, is because any download over 200mb is pretty much at risk for corruption when they download, depending on packet loss the risk can get higher. It basically loses track of what it has already received in download packets, and continues to accept them out of order, and it has some correction for margin of error, but too large of a file and too many times this happens, and you end up with a file that doesn't function or even knows what it's own self is. Torrent download by a torrent program (utorrent for instance, although I dislike them but any one will do) is able to scan itself as it downloads consistent to what the file should look like, and then run back over where it's missing data and download it to correct it. Roundabout anyway...

Hmm, sounds more like a faulty download. I know the game can be run in Win 10 because some people I know here uses that infernal contraption OS

*Ahem* Anyway, what zipping program do you use? I'd recommend WinRAR above all else. Or 7z.

I downloaded and used winrar in an attempt to unzip the file but that doesnt work either.

If the zip is being coy, then it's a faulty download. Besides, it's supposed to be a self launcher. Try again, perhaps from another download link, but if it fails consider using the Torrent link.

Reason this happens, is because any download over 200mb is pretty much at risk for corruption when they download, depending on packet loss the risk can get higher. It basically loses track of what it has already received in download packets, and continues to accept them out of order, and it has some correction for margin of error, but too large of a file and too many times this happens, and you end up with a file that doesn't function or even knows what it's own self is. Torrent download by a torrent program (utorrent for instance, although I dislike them but any one will do) is able to scan itself as it downloads consistent to what the file should look like, and then run back over where it's missing data and download it to correct it. Roundabout anyway...

I downloaded Utorrent but it says that this torrent contains files that may harm your computer. So I dont know what that is about

I downloaded Utorrent but it says that this torrent contains files that may harm your computer. So I dont know what that is about

uTorrent says that about every file that is a .exe or .zip

uTorrent says that about every file that is a .exe or .zip

Really? Well if my PC ends up by corrupted I'll know whom to sue :D. Well then here goes nothing