So I posted a video of me playing RenX

loworbitioncannon

And he is right, that does appear to be "contrast", where the red value was leaned on. Were it blue, shit would probably be snozze-berry purple... Or the greens normal while the reds are black-white.

As is though, it looks like mars rock, brown-grass, and red-moss, sort of like Oblivion. Still cool, I just like watching the action, fuck the colors. If you want a suggestion for a program, try the crummy free OBS, it is actually pretty solid choice for Twitch streamers and can also record.

Tell me, in the computer you used that got a similar result to mine, are you also using an AMD based video card, whereas with the proper colors you have an nVidia card?

AMD Radeon 6800 serie ..but before I modified the pic it was similar to my other one ..I did on that PC Bcoz i remember that i had an old Graphic card that used to give me shity colors pics ..thats a long time ago ..mb you can tweak your colors in your Gcard options check that