Advanced base defences toggle

Schmitzenbergh

Ok I can't figure this out. In theory it should all work (At least in a C# thinking way).

I want to disable the Obbi/AGT on a certain condition. So I create a kismet sequence that waits 7 seconds and then activates the "Modify Property" command. It has the building object (In this case Obbi) connected to the Target and I set to change to following property "Rx_Building_Obelisk.bLaserDisabled" to the Property Value: True (Also tried 1).

But whatever I do, the darned thing wont deactivate. Am I a complete idiot? Or am I missing something. It's just changing a property...

(Something like RX_Building_Obelisk_1.Rx_Building_Obelisk.bLaserDisabled = True OR RX_Building_Obelisk_1.setbLaserDisabled(True); If we talk in programming languages)

Kismet.png

• Totem Arts Staff

You should import the whole script. At the moment of writing, it seems that just kismetting the building out is not possible due to the setup being inside a class inside the Internal class which is inside the placeable actor.

Long story short, too much classception, derivating classesand rescripting a particular set of functions seem to be much simpler

offtopic : I believe UScript is more similar to Java than it is to C#