What IDE are you using?

Thundernerd

Hi there,

I was wondering what type of IDE is being used by the community and/or the developers of Renegade X.

I myself have been using Sublime Text with an Unreal Script plugin. However, I know that there is a plugin for Visual Studio 2010, nFringe I believe, but that's too outdated imo.

Does anyone have good tips on what IDE to use? I can live without intellisense but I'd rather have it of course.

Cheers

• Totem Arts Staff

I'm slowly updating myself. When I did the Deck mutator and infinite ammo I was using just notepad.

Now...I'm using notepad++ and running all

all uc files as c++. They're close enough, and the Uscript plug-in I had wasn't worth the effort of customizing.

So yes, simple Yosh is simple.

Pfoh, just using notepad? Well, I can't seem to get nFringe to properly do syntax highlighting. But I do recommend Sublime Text 3 with the unrealscript plugin, it does syntax highlighting and can build for you. You're also supposed to be able to debug it with breakpoints but I haven't been able to get that to work :D.