SexyMountain - Bunkers

Radeon3

Kenz this is the reminder of our IRC discussion.

On the right side of the Nod bunker the base can be reached by hopping over the wall. Would be cool if this gets fixed in the next update, because I have been warned for kicking an EKT guy abusing this, if he keeps it up I might get banned for kicking him for this again.

ScreenShot00048_zps9vlgsbaz.jpg

On the left side of both of the bunkers there is another issue, the rocks can be climbed, thus mining the doorway being pointless. On Nod’s side this is somewhat easy, on GDI’s side quite difficult you have to jump on an invisible collision volume then make an L jump.

ScreenShot00049_zpsf484bhoh.jpg

ScreenShot00050_zpspgl3n8ka.jpg

On a final note, I’d like to mention Field’s GDI refinery. It can be infiltrated via the left wall.

If any mod faces these issues, they are considered map exploitations and according to Kenz these will be fixed in the next update.

Hate to continue this. But. On every flying map with the ramped-WF model, it has a place under the roof-ramp right beside the smokestack, that can be jumped down to from above but the skirting prevents you ever leaving except in-death (suicide to respawn). Beacon plants there are kinda stupid, would be nice if invisible ramp let you jump over the skirting, while it may be ambiguous it would make escaping this clamshell 100% reliable.

as there only 2 flying maps (3 if you include mesa) ill see about fixing this .. but it will only be a bodge the fix wont be apart of the sdk or anything

Put an invisible ramp that let's you make the jump up off the side. I am likely going to immediately note to put that in any maps I may be working on as well. Any fix is fine, a part of the structure or added afterwards.

as there only 2 flying maps (3 if you include mesa) ill see about fixing this .. but it will only be a bodge the fix wont be apart of the sdk or anything

3 flying maps as is, good sir. Walls, Whiteout, Lakeside.

Mesa is non flying but has ramped structures. Not sure if wf is ramped, bar isn't and hon isn't, but should be checked. Thanks again guys.