Bot support

Doomgiver

It'd be better if you guys scripted bots to minimum, as the bots would only shoot troops, not attack or repair buildings.

Have the option sooner and cause less bug fck ups.

i.e having a bot attack a building when already dead.

QUOTE (madkill @ Jul 27 2008, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It'd be better if you guys scripted bots to minimum, as the bots would only shoot troops, not attack or repair buildings.

Have the option sooner and cause less bug fck ups.
i.e having a bot attack a building when already dead.[/b]

Why should they make less intelligent bots than what is already in UT3, beside it would be boring to play against bots that wouldn't kill your base really, and even Renegades bots could attack buildings (though they rarely got far enough to hit them as they ran rambo into the enemy base defences)

QUOTE (GummiBear @ Jul 27 2008, 04:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why should they make less intelligent bots than what is already in UT3, beside it would be boring to play against bots that wouldn't kill your base really, and even Renegades bots could attack buildings (though they rarely got far enough to hit them as they ran rambo into the enemy base defences)[/b]

I agree with GummiBear. It would be boring if you couldn't lose against the bots, because if I am playing against bots, I want to play against some, who behave like real players as the UT bots are doing. So the bots should behave like human players. They should purchase characters and vehicles and use them meaningful and they should attack the enemy base to destroy it and defend and repair their own base.