ARe they Cheaters? or are they legit?

isupreme

It is so hard as a new player for me to know who is cheating and who is not.

Please help me know which is which.

Examples:

1. one shot with pistol kills from full health. Ok i hope this is an easy one. This is cheat i think. ??

2. When i use a flame tank and i push up on a medium tank it hurts it fairly well, but when i get flamed by some folk my medium just gives up.

3. Folks who seem to always hit you the first time.

Thanks for input, isupreme

It is so hard as a new player for me to know who is cheating and who is not.

Please help me know which is which.

Examples:

1. one shot with pistol kills from full health. Ok i hope this is an easy one. This is cheat i think. ??

2. When i use a flame tank and i push up on a medium tank it hurts it fairly well, but when i get flamed by some folk my medium just gives up.

1: Are you sure it's a pistol and not a sakura/havoc/sydney/raveshaw/deadeye/blackhand sniper that uses their main weapon in hip-fire mode? 1 shot kill with a pistol (even headshot) might be a cheat, but then again, the pistol for 75 credits does loads more damage than the standard one. Might do the trick, I dunno.

2: I also notice other players handling vehicles better than myself, not nescesarily a cheat, just need more practise and an understanding how to aim with a flamer I guess. My experience: 1 flamer rolls through 2 meds and 2 MLRS without a hickup, when I try to do that, not a dent (or burn mark for that matter) is made

3: Skill, just pure skill. Part of a good sniper especially counter sniping is to aim for the head and only shoot when you are confident you hit, because a miss will spook the target and looks for cover to see where you are. In CQB it's also loads of luck and a feel for aiming at the head when in hip-fire-mode with a sniper/pic

No pistol in the game can one shot kill :confused:, that said the 500 sniper shots in this game can look and sound a little like a pistol shot when you start, might be that. If it was a pistol you should probably report the person on whichever server's webpage you were playing on.

If you can get close, a flamer will always destroy a med tank. It just depends on how quickly you can get close and how many shots they get off on you before you reach them. A surprise strike (or getting as close as possible without being seen) is key here :) Also perhaps both of your flame sprayers aren't hitting the opposing med?

Make sure that you sprint in your vehicle when approaching in a straight line by holding shift (or your run key) as it will cause you to close in faster :D

I think this is just more from experience and skill as you get better, just make sure you are moving and jumping around while firing as in the original, otherwise its all too easy to land shots :P

Glad to see you back and enjoying Renegade X, see you ingame sometime :D

Awesome. Thanks for the input i have learned a few lessons already. !

RE: Pistol - I see this is harder to call than i thought. Lag or other shots that sound like pistol might be what i am experiencing.

RE: flame tank use. I got more to learn here i see. I am happy to have a couple of pointers on how to effectively use.

RE: first shots.. .. practice makes perfect.....

2. Unsure if psychological or real but:

It seemed like as if you can deal more damage the more you move crosshair overall the target with short stops, during firing, simply rotating whilst firing seems to add a factor that gets combined up to a little few burst that gets added upon damage and the initial opening burst deals a few extra right of the bat too.