Stealth Black Hand are Shit

Hotwires, Havocs and Tanks can spot Stealth Black Hands as they are not 100% invisible. This is pretty shit tbh.

Play more GDI and you'll see how SBHs are "shit". Just because you can't play them doesn't mean they are shit.

It's also quite hard to actually becoming 100% invisible, scientifically spoken even though it's fantasy land doing this, you'd always see some sort of visual distortion when you are close enough to the cloaked object.

However, there has been some bug reports to the fact that SBH recloaking could sometimes bug out and never become truly invisible again even though the SBH player looks as himself being stealthed. Maybe you experienced this bug?

• Totem Arts Staff
Hotwires, Havocs and Tanks can spot Stealth Black Hands as they are not 100% invisible. This is pretty shit tbh.

Play more GDI and you'll see how SBHs are "shit". Just because you can't play them doesn't mean they are shit.

It's also quite hard to actually becoming 100% invisible, scientifically spoken even though it's fantasy land doing this, you'd always see some sort of visual distortion when you are close enough to the cloaked object.

However, there has been some bug reports to the fact that SBH recloaking could sometimes bug out and never become truly invisible again even though the SBH player looks as himself being stealthed. Maybe you experienced this bug?

Why'd you waste effort on a topic that deserved no response whatsoever. It's an obvious troll.

They should be made MORE visible to the enemy in my opinion, they should appear from just a bit further away is what I mean. Even though I love being SBH, they're my favourite, I think they are a little too hard to spot for the enemy, which results in 1 or 2 players constantly scouting in their base like paranoids (on maps without automated base defenses), rarely ever finding SBH's (I at least rarely ever get spotted/found).

You should play the game a little more, you will find out that they are more than invisible enough. (Weird sentence I know :P)

Not a troll, when crouched with SBH's they can still be seen by some GDI inventory which makes them pointless as they do not serve the purpose of using SNH's (to be invisible to players).

They're not supposed to be fully invisible when you're close by, that's the point! Try playing OG Renegade where SBHs were even easier to see they actually lit up when they were hit.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I agree that GDI should be able to see SBH's now and then however in a certain radius. Say about 5 feet, players should be able to play stealth gameplay if they intent to.

Try playing OG Renegade where

I did play the original renegade and I know they were terrible, but now we can finally change that.

Oh Lord ... this guy is officially on my ignore list.

SBHs are OP as they are now and you want them to be MORE invisible?! you must be one of those nerds who join Nod as soon as they are able, to play SBH.

It's too easy now to infiltrate GDI base, you want to make it even easier? Damn, you have no love for GDI, do you?

• Totem Arts Staff

... I'm still calling troll. SBHs were never 'terrible' in Renegade, they just required you not to be a total noob and exploit the fact that you are completely invisible at range.

If anything, SBHs are poking the OP line right now, though they outright cross it on Whiteout. We need the flash-on-damage back, especially for Stanks. As of now, you just look like an idiot shooting at nothing when you shoot at Stanks. Hell, you look even weirder when you chase sbhs and nobody knows what you're shooting at.