Joining servers and Not getting right server.

Richieb1

Ok so me and a friend been trying to join the same server and its impossible. I join the same server for example, storm.net and in game it will join a different server every time, so if i crash or something happens boom i can never rejoin... is this happening to anyone else? any suggestions?

I hope this issue is fixed in a patch. It's rather annoying trying to sort by player count, choosing a 30/40 server and ending up on an empty server except for a single bot. I would use the launcher but I launch through Steam for the overlay. Between this glitch and the lack of ping in the ingame browser, it's rather frustrating.

I hope this issue is fixed in a patch. It's rather annoying trying to sort by player count, choosing a 30/40 server and ending up on an empty server except for a single bot. I would use the launcher but I launch through Steam for the overlay. Between this glitch and the lack of ping in the ingame browser, it's rather frustrating.

I use the launcher and still get the steam overlay.