I have three suggestion that could be added to the multiplayer game and be fun.

snakeryu

1. There should only be a limited amount of ammuntion a vechicle can hold or utilize. It needs to refill which I think it did in the first game.

2. Should add like a (ammunition, armor) supply truck that can resupply your soliders or vechicles if close enough. Of course it should only hold a certain amount as well but it would have enough to be well worth purchasing to assist your teammates.

3. I wonder if smoke grenades are available, would be cool to buy and utilize for sneaking or escaping but it would have to provide a large amount of screen cover or it would be just pointless or a EMP rocket or gernade that shuts down there defensive weapon turrent for awhile so you can invade. Would cost a large amount of points to purchase though and can only be bought if you have capture the Tech Lab.

The game would still be fun without it but it would add alittle something new.

1. Problem with limited ammo on tanks is the constant firing people do would make you run out of ammo super fast. Imagine being on the front lines with a mammy and running out of ammo. Get ready for the trip back for ammo. Plus due to map size/layout, the need for infantry to have limited ammo VS vehicles is fair (in my opinion) due to vehicles being easy targets when compared to infantry.

2. Due to not having an ammo limit, there is not need for this. Another point to this is, we just have enough to do already, we do not need to add another vehicle for a change in gameplay that we do not want to have test/balance around. Then we would have to start looking into vehicle ammo counts and what is fair for one but not too much or too little for another.

3. While I will not comment specifically on this, the ideas of extra things to purchase is already being looked at / discussed.

Jelly Marathon Server in Rene has recently adapted unlimited infantry ammunition. Even this minuscule change has completely changed the gameplay mechanics and strategies that players acquire over time. Sydney / Raveshaw, Mobius / Mendoza and Havoc / Sakura can stay on the frontlines for hours on end without resupplying, making lightly armored vehicles like the MRLS / Arty and Orca / Apache more prone to a quick destruction, as well as any other vehicle out on the field.

Joining a match today on team Nod with a complete base, while GDI on the other hand was not so fortunate and had lost their AGT before signing on, I was amazed to see the game play out. The majority of players on GDI were able to purchase a ramjet, volt, or mobile ion cannon and hold us back for a good hour before our team could successfully break through and destroy the rest of their base. They even managed to take out our Power Plant and Airstrip before our Stank rush won the game.

The point being: perhaps it is a bit melodramatic to say that it is straying too far away from the original game, but it certainly brings on a whole new dynamic of gameplay.

Jelly Marathon Server in Rene has recently adapted unlimited infantry ammunition. Even this minuscule change has completely changed the gameplay mechanics and strategies that players acquire over time. Sydney / Raveshaw, Mobius / Mendoza and Havoc / Sakura can stay on the frontlines for hours on end without resupplying, making lightly armored vehicles like the MRLS / Arty and Orca / Apache more prone to a quick destruction, as well as any other vehicle out on the field.

Joining a match today on team Nod with a complete base, while GDI on the other hand was not so fortunate and had lost their AGT before signing on, I was amazed to see the game play out. The majority of players on GDI were able to purchase a ramjet, volt, or mobile ion cannon and hold us back for a good hour before our team could successfully break through and destroy the rest of their base. They even managed to take out our Power Plant and Airstrip before our Stank rush won the game.

The point being: perhaps it is a bit melodramatic to say that it is straying too far away from the original game, but it certainly brings on a whole new dynamic of gameplay.

Unlimited infantry ammo would actually outbalance the game in favour of the attackers. if you would play a match of under on jelly today, there would be so many snipers and PICs/railgunners on the hill and tunnels basically camping the enemy. not having to refill actually makes them even stronger.

i'm not really a fan of the unlimited ammo mod they're running, but it also has his advantages. if we would discuss about having one in RenX, i would say No.

I really don't want this game to turn into a BF3 or call of duty game, where skill no longer exisit. I've seen how players can exploit this unlimited ammo vechicles from bf3, giving too much advantage for the attackers, no chance to come back when pinned down. I'm pretty sure most people want a game that comes close to providing a war like experience, of course it will never trully become it but why are we going backwards and reducing that feeling, which I'm starting too see most games do. Well those are my two reason, why I suggested it, but I'm only one guy and thats just my opinion. I don't want to delay this game any further, so I'm just asking for a poll to be put up and possibly a patch after the game is released to be integrated if a big percentage of the community wants it to happen. :cool: