New to the mod! Simple yes/no question. :) Aircraft?

Ghostlight

Heya, I know this mod is a WIP. I loaded up a few offline maps but couldn't seem to build any aircraft using the air strip. Have they not been released yet? Is there a certain requirement I have to meet before I can build them? I haven't played Renegade since.. well, about when it came out.

Thanks!

And of course, thank you for the hard work.

Edit: I forgot to mention I could just be loading up ground only maps, but I remember Hourglass having aircraft. (I think?)

Fobby[GEN]]Thanks for your interest in Renegade X!

All aircraft will be featured in the UDK/standalone version of Renegade X. You'll see Chinook Helicopters in Black Dawn, and then you'll be able to drive Chinooks, Orcas, and Apaches in the future multiplayer release.

The recent youtube video featured on Kotaku is what hooked me. I think it was Black Dawn being advertised. Looked incredible and I can't wait.

Edit: I forgot to mention I could just be loading up ground only maps, but I remember Hourglass having aircraft. (I think?)

Lol no sorry, hourglass didn't have flying vehicles :P

Maps with flying vehs in original renegade:

- City_Flying

- Walls_Flying

- (Glacier)

Glacier wasn't really an 'official' map, that's why i put it between brackets.

I'm btw suprised there are this less maps with aircrafts, or am I forgetting one..?