Voice actor

Movian

Hey,

I noticed that you were looking for a voice actor(s) and thought i would apply (Tried sending an e-mail to [email protected] and it bounced back).

I am currently working on two other project but one is having a script re-write so it will be a couple months before i get more lines for that project. The other project is a litle more active but am waiting again on other sections of the project before i can do more work. So i would like to apply to help out here in the meantime

Please note I am purely doing this as a hobby and am not a paid professional, I do however have High quality equipment for recording etc and would like the opportunity to work with your team and improve my skills.

Blue Yeti Mic

here is a sample of some work for one of the mods (The only one that is publicly available, there is more)

http://youtu.be/a16O6D8lnko

(was my attempt at a stiff upper lip British military officer)

Please let me know what you think, and i am more than happy to record some more sample lines.

• Totem Arts Staff

It appears that some people have been having trouble with the e-mail. I did successfully receive some e-mails, so definitely try again. If it still does not work, you can either post a thread in this section, or e-mail me directly at el_pollo_diablo20[AT]hotmail.com

I still have not replied to Voice Actor e-mails, but I will be asking for some samples from all applicants very soon.