I would love a renegade-x newsletter

crappieangler1

As the title suggests, I would love to stay informed via email newsletters. A biweekly letter complete with pictures of the WIP would be great. Important news and info could also be broadcasted through the newsletter. I do not have any interest in rss readers and I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels this way. Does anyone else want to recieve a newsletter besides me? :cool:

• Totem Arts Staff

this would be a good idea but would the dev team have the time to make 1 every other week ? and would they want to share all the info about the game prier to release ?

it would be a good thing for events and such as there are lots of members that have forgot about this project by now and it might bring people back to the servers

but it would be nice to see a news letter but right now i think its a bit optimistic with the Devs Juggling the project and there lives

i think the nearest thing you going to get to a news letter is Twitterat the moment

• Totem Arts Staff

We haven't done a news letter for the same reason why we haven't done a blog. As you have all noticed, our news doesn't really come periodically. Some weeks, things get done worth showing, other weeks, we're working on things either not ready to show or need to be kept secret/internal. Sometimes we do a large monthly update, and other times we wait longer. If we did a weekly blog or newsletter, there's bound to be a few weeks where I'd just write nonsense.

I think the best way to keep up with quick almost-daily updates is through the Renegade X twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/RenXGame

Perhaps a newsletter isn't the best idea. I still think it would be nice to have official news pushed through email. As it stands, I need to have a twitter account, rss reader, or check this site weekly. Everyone has an email. It wouldn't be hard to copy and paste the news into an email or to even email saying there is news.

Food for thought :)