Gametimes

TheGroundsKeeper

How can you say there's no one online? I played 2 games with/against you the other day lol

I almost daily try to find a game at around 16-23 pm GMT. In the late evenings (euopean time), it is quite likely to find a game with at least 6 players.

Really big games will only happen at the special events or when Renegade X finally becomes a standalone game and hopefully much more popular.

What timezone are u in?

I hope that my roommate's UT3 Copy will be arrived till next week so we can team up against you and your classmates :D

Imo, 6-10 Players per server are perfect. The maps are not as big as for example in battlefield (not to mention that too many players may have an negative effect on the ping)

I liked best the 64-127 player servers in the old renegade, Max tankrush's with full engineer backup, good base defense, snipers everywhere, and i like the tanks get a smaller role of play with many players, i remember stopping a flametankrush with standard stroopers because it was not properply supported. With less than 10 on each side theres just not enough to both have a good amount of tanks and also have snipers 2 snatch off engineers repairing tanks, and on the other side snipers to stop the snipers from sniping the engineers and so on ;)

Dont know about Latency on Renegade x, but back then they could host 127 player games, so ity cant be all bad, i mean alot have happened in bandwith since then :)