Need some wallpapers...

Lance

Hi, guys. I don't know where I can make this topic, so if it's in the wrong one, change it :)

I just need some pictures in 1920x1080 if possible. I wan't them as a wallpaper (I looked for them in google, didn't found anything with that resulution).

nowip.jpg.cbbcb1b85784a41f6ba5c7eac5d97f0c.jpg

RenX_Volcano_02.jpg.31c2e0367efafb106bbd8258236ebcac.jpg

GDI_1.jpg.6854d68efce16cf31658515d8dc82a9e.jpg

• Totem Arts Staff

well if you make them 1920x1080 it will be the same as streching them to make them fit your desktop ... i would see know point in making them that size if the origanal is smaller ...you will not gane anything but if you post the origanals i will make them that size and "try" to make them less pixalated from making them bigger

and i think this would belong in General

• 2 months later...
How did Rise of Nations Rise of Legends ( from Microsoft Studios ) has made their Wallpaper Resolution to 1k+ x 1k+ when even Full screen Monitor is not release yet during that time. Even is DirectX 9.0c only that time.

well that not true, about 8 years ago, their were CRT monitors that were around 21 inc that got 2800x2800 res settings. but some how the verry high res monitors vaniched with in a few years. probbably because most programes runned crap on those high settings. and now we think HD monitors are sharp.... while were infact still lower then in the old days.

quad HD is interesting again :D

• 1 month later...