Any news on the next update?

Gasolin3

wouldn't the news about the next update be... the update?

Or do you want to know in advance when the next update comes?

and then, do you want to know in advance when you will hear when the next update comes?

We have the live WIP to keep us posted about their ongoings. But my guess is there is little to live WIP as long as they are porting it over. Which is good, right?

• Totem Arts Staff

bloody hell it comes when it comes ... whining for an upate is not going to make it come any faster

im dieing to see an update but hay ive waited this long why not wait another 1-2 months more, im not bothered as i can still play renx 0.5 :D

take your time DEV team we dont wont a half cocked job ;)

QUOTE (Demigan @ Apr 25 2010, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wouldn't the news about the next update be... the update?

Or do you want to know in advance when the next update comes?
and then, do you want to know in advance when you will hear when the next update comes?

We have the live WIP to keep us posted about their ongoings. But my guess is there is little to live WIP as long as they are porting it over. Which is good, right?[/b]

Nah, it be a teaser.

The difference between an update and a teaser is that an update gives you new information about what's happening where as a teaser gives you a baseless glimpse and gives you something to think about.

With a teaser, you don't really know exactly what you're seeing. That's where the discussions about "what do you think that is?" come in.