Renegade X 0.36 Patch

JeepRubi

RenX_Banner_Patch.png

Hello and welcome to Renegade X's first patch release! Renegade X is the Command & Conquer mod for Unreal Tournament 3 and, as promised, we opened the doors of our beta to the public on September 30th.

On that day we also mentioned that the Renegade X 0.35 release (first beta) is just the beginning in the series of patches and releases, which will both add new content and fix old content. And now, just over two weeks after the release, our first major patch is here!

Horologe

A modified version of hourglass with a barren, desert theme. It lack base defenses, and also side paths.

RenX_Horologe_02.jpg

RenX_Horologe_03.jpg

RenX_Horologe_01.jpg

Renegade X in the Make Something Unreal Contest finals

The Renegade X team had submitted a version of the mod to Intel's Make Something Unreal Contest, possibly the biggest and most popular mod contest worldwide. In October, the MSUC team announced that Renegade X has made the finals in the Non-FPS category of the contest. Our New Years trailer also made the finals in the Best Machinima category. Congrats and best of luck to the mod!

Head here for more details: http://www.moddb.com/mods/renegade-x/news/...the-msu-contest

That's all for now, you can expect more news and updates soon!

QUOTE (JeepRubi @ Oct 19 2009, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's not a whole lot of people online atm, but every time I've checked, there's about 10 total.[/b]

Eh, don't mention it - it's probably one of the most disappointing aspects of the mod. And I don't understand why I have yet to play with more than like 20 people too, it's not like it's on a dead engine.

the game, frontend & everything works fine now. yay

the feeling of Pwnage reappeared again... and it feels good :D

i would second that 125 fps that was advised by Quakerxnc

I would like to say thank you for the whole devteam for their hard work and efforts put into the mod. you guys are awesome!

Repair is to fast!

Two Technicans can repair a Mammut faster then Obelisk does make damage.

We got one match on Hourglass and GDI fires permanently on NOD-base but Repair is unstoppable fast.

Another think is i has a battle with nodtank, after any hits he got 10% Hitpoints.

Now enemy get out of his tank and repair faster then i can do make Damage.

QUOTE (QUAKERxnc @ Oct 19 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Repair is to fast!
Two Technicans can repair a Mammut faster then Obelisk does make damage.

We got one match on Hourglass and GDI fires permanently on NOD-base but Repair is unstoppable fast.

Another think is i has a battle with nodtank, after any hits he got 10% Hitpoints.
Now enemy get out of his tank and repair faster then i can do make Damage.[/b]

It's supposed to be like that. That's how it was in Renegade too.

Wow; really am excited about this. I've been trying to catch up on all my homework that I haven't been back here for almost 2 weeks I think. Great work Dev team on your skills, time, and effort into making the updated patch.

Also I'm happy to see that the mod is doing so well; especially in winning those positions in those contests. I'm sure you'll win the whole thing. You guys have the other ppl beat by 500 miles.

Ok back to homework... :(

Gosh I wish I had time right now to play...