Xaudio 2.8 missing

laserblack

Here
image.png.ddb782bae6e5c9a7d7c8e0e08176dac5.png
Translation:

Unable to start the application because xaudio2_8.dll is missing on your computer.Try to reinstall the program to solve this issue.

I just recently reinstalled the last version and removed the old one.
But i noticed the x86 Renx version work.But I got this message when i launch the x64 version.
Note i used to launch the x64 version before without any error.And I launch directly the binary.Not the launcher.
Moreover, the new launcher doesn't seem to launch Renx for me.It just go back to the launcher.

So, what do you think it is?

Edited by laserblack
correct word

• Totem Arts Staff
57 minutes ago, laserblack said:

Here
image.png.ddb782bae6e5c9a7d7c8e0e08176dac5.png
Translation:

Unable to start the application because xaudio2_8.dll is missing on your computer.Try to reinstall the program to solve this issue.

I just recently reinstalled the last version and removed the old one.
But i noticed the x86 Renx version work.But I got this message when i launch the x64 version.
Note i used to launch the x64 version before without any error.And I launch directly the binary.Not the launcher.
Moreover, the new launcher doesn't seem to launch Renx for me.It just go back to the launcher.

So, what do you think it is?

What version of Windows are you running? And the launcher won't start the game if it crashes like that, naturally. The launcher only runs the 64bit client. You can delete the file located in your install directory, RenegadeX/Binaries/Win64/dinput8.dll

Then you can see if it works or not.