Is official EU server private, or closed comunity ?

hanyz.cz

I downloaded and played game for the first time. But imidietly after first login and entering RENEGADEX-EU server, I got vote-kicked multiple times. So I tried other EU server and after while playing only 1V1 games, I whas left alone. so I tried again to enter RENEGADEX-EU server. Only one with popilation bigger than 0 or 1, and after few minutes of well behave game time I got votekicked again.  

I is a shame, first thing you can see after loging map is  notice to be nice to new players, and after you read that you got kicked. Kind of irony. I just wanted to give this game a chance, but through this "kicking" situation is atleast in EU game practicaly unplayable.

Good Morning @hanyz.cz

I have gone through the log files for the records of you being kicked, and I can see that it is one person issuing the kicks for no reason. 

I have suspended their ability to issue votes as people should not do this.

If you encounter further issues with abuse of votes to kick people on Official servers, please let us know by typing .modrequest or !modrequest in chat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 8/3/2020 at 1:04 PM, hanyz.cz said:

I downloaded and played game for the first time. But imidietly after first login and entering RENEGADEX-EU server, I got vote-kicked multiple times. So I tried other EU server and after while playing only 1V1 games, I whas left alone. so I tried again to enter RENEGADEX-EU server. Only one with popilation bigger than 0 or 1, and after few minutes of well behave game time I got votekicked again.  

I is a shame, first thing you can see after loging map is  notice to be nice to new players, and after you read that you got kicked. Kind of irony. I just wanted to give this game a chance, but through this "kicking" situation is atleast in EU game practicaly unplayable.

So sorry this happened to you.

If you spot someone kickvoting you again, make sure to speak out against it.
People press F1 (Yes) much, much easier if the person doesn't protest. They will just assume that it's for good reasons.

And as Freak suggested: admins and moderators are your friend here.
These people are very serious about your experience, and I have yet to see a .modrequest or !modrequest go unanswered.

I wish you a great Renegade-X experience man.
You are very welcome here. 😃 Take care.

• 5 months later...

I second the Huge Dick's post above. If you see a vote kick against your name pop up. Quickly ask in game chat a reason for the vote and state for F2 (default keybind) to be pressed if it's an unjustifiable reason.

Welcome to Renegade X.

Glad to see Freak was able to resolve promptly.

I've just noticed that after typing the above this thread was opened last year. Oh well.

• 1 month later...

Maybe votekicks should be disabled if there's a mod registered as 'active'. 
Maybe votekicks shouldn't be possible on somebody who has been on the server for less than 5 minutes. 
Maybe votekicks should be disabled if there's a mod registered as active 

Votekicks are not to be used for people to get their mates into a full server. That's weeb-attitudes inflating their egos with unjust-resentment. 

If folks love playing RenX, they should fill a 2nd server rather than wait until an available slot appears on a full server LIKEWISE folks shouldn't see a low-pop server as discouraging, a low pop server has a better chance to experience the game and learn more specific tricks through observation and experience that you will definitely miss or overlook in a full server.  RenX is not a Free-4-All, the strongest TEAM wins. You'll find more teamwork on a lower-pop server because teamwork becomes a necessity for victory. 64-players changes the teamplay entirely, but more of the game can be learned from lower-pop play. 

@hanyz.cz Shame you were a victim of somebody's attitude bruh, appears to have been rectified. Appreciate the reporting.  Ya done more good back in August than some players who just play for the stack. :P