Game Quit While Load

Halano

Hello I Have Download (Renegade X) Today With Msi File And Waited Until it's Finished 
My Problem :
- Game Work with Low FPS & Lag
- Some Levels While Loading in (Skirmish) Game Quit Example > Level Called (Under)

My Pc Spaces :
4GB RAM
1TB Hard drive
Intel core 2 duo e8400
integrated GPU (128 MB)

Windows 10( 64 bit)

3 hours ago, Halaniys said:

Hello I Have Download (Renegade X) Today With Msi File And Waited Until it's Finished 

Hi there! Welcome to Renegade-X!

3 hours ago, Halaniys said:

My Problem :
- Game Work with Low FPS & Lag
- Some Levels While Loading in (Skirmish) Game Quit Example > Level Called (Under)

My Pc Spaces :
4GB RAM
1TB Hard drive
Intel core 2 duo e8400
integrated GPU (128 MB)

Windows 10( 64 bit)

Oof!

Those specs are on the extreme low end, especially that iGPU will ruin your experience.

If you were to insert a graphics card, then you may have a somewhat acceptable experience.
Then your CPU would become the new bottleneck, as it is only barely sufficient BUT acceptable for now.

The 4GB of RAM will only serve you if you close all your browser tabs and other big programs before starting the game. (this is really important)

If you're willing, however, I recommend an overall hardware upgrade.

You can get a pretty decent gaming-capable PC including SSD for €350 second-hand.
Or you can have a much better one that will set you back €750 NEW and will probably last you for another 10 years.

• Thanks 1