Tutorial session with VC for newcomers

MammothMKII

Hey everyone! @Snow and I were thinking of making a tutorial session for newcomers over VC to go over the basics of RenX gameplay,.

I am thinking of having 2-3 mentors per team over VC, and if there's enough interest we can go over more advanced strategies and do commander training. What do you guys think? Any suggestions for the format?

• Like 6

Thank you @MammothMKII. I want to add, I made several - unrepresentative - votes ingame to ask players if they are interested in "tutorial play sessions" and there was positive reactions of it. I think it would be a good thing to teach newbs and answer their questions.

• Like 4

In order to organize this, we can announce this (and find new players) on the Discord server, I saw tons of them joining these few days. We can even make a discord "tag" or group for newer players, making it easier to reach them in a group ping (That's what Dawn of War II Elite discord does, they have "initiates" who just joined recently, and they would organize events targeted to that group). I suggest we can do this on the weekend right before PUG time. What do you guys think?

• Like 1