[BUG] Get stuck bellow the map and able to Swim

Hello,

Since I have lost the screenshot, due to be in print screen and them copying something else, I'll try to describe it.

Playing on beach map with @yosh56 on my team, as GDI, someone found a crate with a Recon Bike and gave me, after that, in a while, a Mammoth tank from my team pushed me from behind in a narrow path, i tried to get away, and couldn't make a decent move, that cause the bike get above the Mammoth tank, resulting it to be destroyed by the Mammoth , that completed went over it. After that, my Hotwire went bellow the map. I swam to the enemy base and could shot them as well as shoot buildings. After a while, and talking on chat, NOD found out they could hit me back too and killed me, they could see me too somehow.
What appears to be the problem is that if the bike gets in front of mammoth and its overrun by it it will be destroyed and bellow the mammoth, causing the character to be spawned bellow the map.