resupply ammo Of another player?

isupreme

I know the subject of resupply ammo has been discussed, but i think i missed most of it....but....

Could we allow a LIMITED option to resupply the ammo   :   OF Another Player?

I can understand that giving too much ammo on the battlefield will negate the distinction between infinite ammo and limited.     I respect this and I do not want to  destroy this game mechanism.

I want to encourage teamwork.   Engineers get to enjoy the fun of helping other players.  Other players get to enjoy the fun of engineer support.   We could extend this metaphor/homily to other infantry classes.

What if?

An officer could buy ammo to resupply a gunner?     Or vica versa?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i.e.   I think there is room to expand the teamwork.    ...     Smoke, emp.. these are all good teamwork enhancers.   Lets find more. 

(  but engrs must always be OP   o0  )

Edited by isupreme

I think on very large maps like Outposts there should be an ammo cache model somewhere on the field where people can approach and resupply, there was something similar to this on Paradise where there were extra terminals in corridors towards the centre of the map far away from bases. Or maybe there could be an ammo resupply support power that parachute drops something similar into the field at a given location. Mostly it's base locking infantry like at the bridge on Gold Rush or the Plateau on Walls where I probably would not want to see situations where rocket soldiers, mendoza/mobius or Gunners have infinite ammo.

• Like 1