[MAP MODIFICATION] CNC - UnDeR

kira

• Totem Arts Staff

guys, can you please modify Under.   i got some key points that might point to the direction:

* because base lockdown of strong team,  giving more possibilites to retake over the field or the path or the piplines or the tunnels , would  give a better chance for the weaker team to take back the control , and can make the game play more interesting rather stuck in base and getting snipe near the buildings doors.

* for the weaker team , after certain period of time, change the probability of crates so they will have higher chance to get something really good , like epic char, sbh or what ever.  so again it can help flip over the table. 

* maybe changing terrain so snipers would have hard time to defend them self in the base entrance cliff or sniping people who just bought for the second time 1k character.

and ofc there might be more stuff , but i can't think yet on them now, maybe later ill edit it to add more.  

but anyway, like it or not, Under need modification so not one sided again .  you always say if we got something to say we should post here on forums, well there you go, i just did.

what now?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, kira said:

* maybe changing terrain so snipers would have hard time to defend them self in the base entrance cliff or sniping people who just bought for the second time 1k character.

We've already made changes to the sniper ledges to hopefully lessen that, will have to see how effective it will prove to be...

• Like 1

One thing that never felt "right" in Under is the ability to spam vehicle fire into the tunnel exits towards field. I've seen in countless times that Nod was sieging GDI and had a dedicated arty keeping GDI's tunnel exit on lockdown. Some kind of rocks that obstruct the view would take vehicles out of the equation and should make it a bit easier for infantry to push out. Just a bit so that inf can exit the tunnel and walk a few steps while being concealed from vehicles.

• Like 3