Launcher won't open

benkenobi1996

I posted my problem 3 months ago, and i haven't gotten an answer from anybody, so I'll try again. I installed the renegade X launcher, but every time I try to open it, i get the loading wheel for about half a second, then absolutely nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it over 30 times now. Is there any way to fix this problem? Somebody please respond

• Totem Arts Staff

Sorry nobody responded to that particular topic. However, these 2 solutions came of the few people who started having that problem. Solution 2 was most people's issue. Also if you could post the launcher logs, that'd help if these don't work. 

PROBLEM: When I open the launcher nothing happens:

SOLUTION 1: Try right-clicking on the launcher executable and selecting 'properties'. Under the 'Compatibility' tab, make sure the 'Run this program as an administrator' box is NOT checked by default. 

SOLUTION 2: Try closing overclocking/hardware monitoring programs to include, but not limited to Rivatuner, MSI Afterburner, or ZOTAC Firestorm. 

Below topic will show you how to find launcher logs.