c4 rewards query

isupreme

How do the rewards for using C4 work?     Both money earned, and vet points, Please.       In general terms is fine with me.

i.e.    How much do you earn for damage from a successful c4,  or mine.     (  timed, remote, and mine if possible)

and   How many points do you earn for removing and enemy c4.

~~~

I assume the game gives more for serious damage, like say to the enemy MCT of a builiding.

BUT!   I am also betting there is no great reward for REMOVING an enemy C4 on a building, or its MCT.    ..  as opposed to a random mine on the field.

If so..... Should that be changed??

1 hour ago, isupreme said:

How do the rewards for using C4 work?     Both money earned, and vet points, Please.       In general terms is fine with me.

i.e.    How much do you earn for damage from a successful c4,  or mine.     (  timed, remote, and mine if possible)

and   How many points do you earn for removing and enemy c4.

~~~

I assume the game gives more for serious damage, like say to the enemy MCT of a builiding.

BUT!   I am also betting there is no great reward for REMOVING an enemy C4 on a building, or its MCT.    ..  as opposed to a random mine on the field.

If so..... Should that be changed??

my mind: BOREALE's NOH INTENSIFIES

well.. ppl already spam c4s in tuns.. :D   when I play without sound (soundbug or just cuz i prefer turn on Eiji Kuinbii :P )  C4s and ions/nukes beacons are horrible.. do not encourage ppl to spam them more than they already do :D 

on a more serious note, i think C4s give already lot of VP - C4 mrls is fun ^_^ 
i don't think c4 VP need to be modified :) 

PS: Boreale who says NOH: (yea that's a 40k meme)