When do people play?

LooseJuice

• Totem Arts Staff

Posted from Discord, if you haven't asked on there yet. 

Active times are usually 12pm-7pm  EST on weekdays, and 10pm-8pm EST on weekends. 

Players on weekdays usually range from 40-64 during prime time, which is about that 3-6pm EST range. 

Weekends are up in the air, depending on if people can be arsed to seed a second server.

If you're interested in organized pick up games, those usually occur at 2PM EST on Saturdays and Sundays. See the #rules~1  channel under *Weekly Pick up Games* for more information on that. 

My two-cents, far less informational than the last person who responded...I too have looked for players on the 'original' ren servers. Sadly, the players are sorely lacking. Renegade-X was my second choice >_< I am not totally disappointed though, as the game so far, (minus a few absolutely mind boggling features available to players...) is pretty cool. I'd rather the old, but, there just doesn't seem to be interest anymore. This is the next best thing I suppose. Welcome back!

• Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, shado said:

My two-cents, far less informational than the last person who responded...I too have looked for players on the 'original' ren servers. Sadly, the players are sorely lacking. Renegade-X was my second choice >_< I am not totally disappointed though, as the game so far, (minus a few absolutely mind boggling features available to players...) is pretty cool. I'd rather the old, but, there just doesn't seem to be interest anymore. This is the next best thing I suppose. Welcome back!

OldRen gets pretty active on the weekends. RenCorner can sometimes hit 40 players, and the Interim Apex mod for OldRen usually finds itself 30-40 people. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, yosh56 said:

OldRen gets pretty active on the weekends. RenCorner can sometimes hit 40 players, and the Interim Apex mod for OldRen usually finds itself 30-40 people. 

Whhaaaatttttt?! Well, definitely did not know that, I stand corrected. Awesome! Thanks!