Rush Siren Idea

Akbaro

10 hours ago, vandal33 said:

If a teammate ignores a warning, I doubt spamming like a madman would solve anything. Removing the spam limit wouldn't make a difference, they would still ignore all that warning if 5 radio spottings still couldn't get their attention. We can't change the players no matter how much we change the game.

Spamming radios isn't specific but typing in chat can be, like when you typed "enemy tech in ref" people will understand and quickly defend the refinery (the teammates that didn't ignore message) but spamming "Refinery needs repair [99%]" 5 times wouldn't make everyone think there's an enemy inside, let alone if another teammate is spotting-spamming on other things. Also, some players don't take radio spams seriously anymore because people do that too much until it lost its meaning.

I think people are relying to much on radio, this spotting feature made everyone lazy to type. Maybe there should be a beep sound when a team chat is entered because it's less noticeable than radio messages but more meaningful. This is a problem with sending message to your team (can be changed by changing the game)  but the bigger problem is there are teammates still ignoring them (cannot be changed). This is why I don't think a siren is gonna make any difference.

Dont have time to write a case on who and what is in the Ref because most of the time I dont know and those vital seconds taken to sell the teams attention might lose us the building, especially considering how often a 0% is met.

Also ignoring =/= not recieving.

Spamming a building 5 times is enough to say something is happening. And its the defenders DUTY to check it out, and they usually do, issue is, and the point of this post is that spamming a building and having a few teammates checking it out isnt enough for a quick rush in transit to be repelled.

• Like 1

The more Q you spam the more serious it is. Saying INC should atleast make you coutious. The hilariaus part when people on no defence maps say "SBH IN BASE"... so what? Stay coutious and wait for them to make a move, or scan but that doesnt always work. 

5 hours ago, Kaunas said:

The more Q you spam the more serious it is. Saying INC should atleast make you coutious. The hilariaus part when people on no defence maps say "SBH IN BASE"... so what? Stay coutious and wait for them to make a move, or scan but that doesnt always work. 

Definately. This all comes down to needing a tutorial though. Noobs have a tendancy to forget about sneaking hotties and thats prob because they dont understand the importance of Q spotting u no

1 minute ago, Fffreak9999 said:

Both of you calm down please.

I have removed the offending posts, but please ensure that you follow the rules and behave.

He made a sock account to re-like his comments. Why is this guy on the forum?

Im at -7 due to trolls.

Edited by Akbaro