Protection agains´t cheaters?

Gaby3142

Hello.

Moths ago i saw a video on youtube that showed "Renegade X Multiplayer game play", but during that video i´ve seen that there was cheater on the server.

The game has security agains´t cheaters?

After watching the video the only thing that people could done was kicking him of the server, but he could come back to the server again.

Edited by Gaby3142

• Totem Arts Staff

There are administration systems, such as Jupiter Bot that allow banning based on IP, Steam ID and other IDs. While it nearly impossible to completely ban someone, it at least makes it difficult/annoying to ban evade. Rebanning someone takes 2 seconds, evading the ban takes longer than that.

• Confused 1

Yes there are cheaters out there.

well some... 3 years ago...

i mean, i saw some cheaters/hackers years ago, the only thing you can do right now is to shout for admins, to ip ban him

like on my old footage, you can clearly see the hax

here you can see, i made a hacker mad and he shot tiberium on the ground in the GDI base (he was an enemy). He somehow inflicted damage to me...

so i was like, what happens if i stand next to a group of people...

welp this happens... but hey, i alerted them about the hacker :d

Here i made him mad, to record his hax, and he oneshotted me with mobius somehow :d

But these days, it was a very long time since i spotted a cheater.