Black Dawn Doesn't Install

KILMASTERXXL

G'day everybody, as you mabye guesed I have a problem with installing the Black Dawn singleplayer campange.

Whenever I try to install it I eventually get a message some files failed to extract.

I added a picture to show what I mean.

The only thing I change with installation is chaning the location ''C:'' to ''D:'' as my internal storage is full.

It also took me a long time to download this because of connectivity isseu's (Don't know if important)

Some specs that might help:

Processor: Intel i7 6700 HQ

Graphics card: Geforce GTX 960M

Any suggestions on what I need to do?

Note: I know there is a link that says where I need to go, but it doesn't work for some reason. That is why I came here.

RenX Halp.PNG

Edited by KILMASTERXXL

• 6 months later...

Where the hell is Black Dawn anyways? I searched forum for a bit, this was latest post that came up in search results. Where's the download link? I wanna see Havoc's big ass bucket mouth do some witty one liners. Is there dialogue in Black Dawn, are there scripted sequences, cut scenes? What the fuck did I miss? Single player campaign? That'd be awesome, because unfortunately this game's servers aren't populated 24/7. Not enough Americans playing this game I guess.

• Totem Arts Staff
31 minutes ago, DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr said:

Where the hell is Black Dawn anyways? I searched forum for a bit, this was latest post that came up in search results. Where's the download link? I wanna see Havoc's big ass bucket mouth do some witty one liners. Is there dialogue in Black Dawn, are there scripted sequences, cut scenes? What the fuck did I miss? Single player campaign? That'd be awesome, because unfortunately this game's servers aren't populated 24/7. Not enough Americans playing this game I guess.

• Thanks 1