Hi

Belg

hey all, I am new to this forum.  I play this game when it came out originally.  That time I was rly what younger, I had my own clan & server, also very famous

that time (clan was called TnT).  So u can say I am an old very oldschool player.  I am glad AGN is doing so much effort to keep up running this game and trying

to make it bigger.  I am also gratefull for this, because C&C will never dies.

I was a proud member of [TmX] and I have a good feeling with AGN.  U guys take new clannies ?  

Greetz

Belg

Edited by Belg

• Totem Arts Staff
58 minutes ago, Belg said:

hey all, I am new to this forum.  I play this game when it came out originally.  That time I was rly what younger, I had my own clan & server, also very famous

that time (clan was called TnT).  So u can say I am an old very oldschool player.  I am glad AGN is doing so much effort to keep up running this game and trying

to make it bigger.  I am also gratefull for this, because C&C will never dies.

I was a proud member of [TmX] and I have a good feeling with AGN.  U guys take new clannies ?  

Greetz

Belg

Thank you, however, a lot of credit goes to CT as well :)

We do take new clan members, however it is invite-only. If you'd like to be considered, feel free to join our Discord (click link in my signature or at bottom of post) and play with us. We play a variety of games... (RenX, Overwatch, PUBG, among others). I've seen you in-game, I am also a former TmX member myself.

Welcome back!

https://discord.gg/TQyHYVB

Edited by Sarah!