Install Error

sgfrisbee2016

The game is running now without that.  The installer never did install it, wait 2 hours plus. So do you still need it to run the game?

I have the file 'UE3Redist.exe" now, do I just install it has is and will it install in the right place?

Edited by sgfrisbee2016

13 minutes ago, sgfrisbee2016 said:

I have the file 'UE3Redist.exe" now, do I just install it has is and will it install in the right place?

yes

13 minutes ago, sgfrisbee2016 said:

The game is running now without that.  The installer never did install it, wait 2 hours plus. So do you still need it to run the game?

sorry my bad, if you remove RenX from your system, the UE3 Redistributables won't get deleted. you don't need to re-install them :D

didnt read your initial post properly, somehow I assumed you did wipe your HD xD

• Totem Arts Staff

The MSI simply installs the launcher which...

On 9/17/2017 at 12:36 PM, Agent said:

...does integrity checks, retries individual files which don't pass integrity checks, uses the fastest available mirrors (plural because it will go to the next best mirror if one begins to fail), resumes progress on restart, and even has download compression...

Edited by Sarah!