Discord

Agent

Renegade X Discord  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make an official Renegade X Discord?

• Yes
    • No; just keep using CT as the defacto-official server

9 hours ago, Madkill40 said:

PUGs could also be managed on that Discord as well?

were PUGs (back in the days) official RenX business?* Cuz right now... PUGs are organized & hosted by CT. Or do you think that more people would join the PUGs if they were organized on an official Discord?

*excuse my ignorance, been here for ~1.5y only :P

I think an official RenX Discord could help to get in touch with more players. Especially if they need any technical support. Discord is rather popular and some players are probably too lazy to sign in here.  But for anything else you've got a great Forum here @Agent

19 minutes ago, DarkSn4ke said:

Cuz right now... PUGs are organized & hosted by CT. Or do you think that more people would join the PUGs if they were organized on an official Discord?

I think they might, joining an Official RenX Discord gives players a neutral platform and a place all RenX servers can link to and share with players.

PUGs are organized by players for players however CT provides the server and utilities by all generous means.

China, German & Russian chatrooms will be needed on this Discord channel as well to accommodate our Eastern players. Majority of the channels should just be Eng speak anyway.

PUGs voice rooms on this discord would declutter the CT Discord anyway. (:

At some point it was a TmX event, but was at some point converted into an official event hosted by TmX/CT since we don't actually have any official game servers to host it on, nor did we have an official TeamSpeak/Discord for players to gather on.

As far as Discord goes, here's the link. I'll put it on the front page later: https://renegade-x.com/discord