Were'd my bandwidth fix topic go?

ShrewdTactician

4 hours ago, YagiHige said:

I flagged a spammer, clicked back a single click, and went to delete, just to realize at the last moment, I clicked it while in the wrong thread. It was the "Bandwidth Bug" thread, it's deleted. Is it not recoverable from your side? It was entirely by malfunction that it happened, be assured.

15 minutes ago, Agent said:

nope, not recoverable.

I should probably get around to revoking delete permissions, since flag as spammer hides them anyway.

9 hours ago, Agent said:

I should probably get around to revoking delete permissions, since flag as spammer hides them anyway.

Right, and it was pretty stupid that it happened.

14 hours ago, YagiHige said:

I flagged a spammer, clicked back a single click, and went to delete, just to realize at the last moment, I clicked it while in the wrong thread. It was the "Bandwidth Bug" thread, it's deleted. Is it not recoverable from your side? It was entirely by malfunction that it happened, be assured.

Web-browser malfunction, took me to the wrong forum topic. Bloody bait-and-switch. Clicked flag spammer, then back once, and then by time I clicked to clean it up, it wasn't even the same page. Afterwards, I was like...
vVIrs.jpg

On that note, I checked wayback for a copy of the content, but Agent had a cache instead, so I was trying to fix it.

• Like 1