ForceDownloadViaServer.bat has something wrong in my computer

[Dragon]MK3

hello all, our china dragon clan' s server needs update to 5.282 from 5.281. But our server's download speed is very low(10KB/s), so i decide to do this:

1、download all files from http://seattle1.renegade-x.com/Patch5282b/    by internet download manager in my computer

2、change http://seattle1.renegade-x.com/Patch5282b   to my computer's address

3、then run the bat on server. it successfully downloading 484.2mb(speed is 1mb/s)

4、and now, i have some error. it(the BAT) just downloading 484.2/484.2mb and then SPEED became 0 B/s and applying shows NOT STARTED

i dont know computer science very much, so i believe i did something wrong. Please help me

and i suggest your team can release that 484.2mb pack, so that we can update easier

111233.png

Edited by [Dragon]MK3

How about downloading the full client again

This will allow you to port some of your settings over to a new version by copying the files from your existing server files to the new one.

logo_min.png.e69579e01e3ca5f6be40a08bb42b3543.png

09.01.2017  Renegade-X V.282

###################################################################################

HTTP DOWNLOAD FULL [7z http://www.7-zip.de/]

###################################################################################

TORRENT DOWNLOAD 

EU European-Union-icon.png  Renegade-X Open-Beta-5.282.7z.torrent

USA United-States-icon.png  Renegade-X Open-Beta-5.282.7z.torrent

HongKong  hong.gif  Renegade-X Open-Beta-5.282.7z.torrent

7 minutes ago, Fffreak9999 said:

How about downloading the full client again

This will allow you to port some of your settings over to a new version by copying the files from your existing server files to the new one.

but the question is, our server's speed is 10KB/s, but my computer's speed can very fast. and the speed between my own computer to our server is 300kb/s

4 hours ago, Schmitzenbergh said:

Do you have permissions to write to the RenegadeX folder? Run the bat as admin and report again. Applying errors usually mean that it can't place the files in the appropriate folders. (Did you at some point install the game on the server via the Msi installer?)

thank you, serveral hours ago, i use the BAT to connect a server to download 5.282, the speed is 30KB/s. Then I went to sleep, when i wake up, it successfully updated. but why i fail to update from my own way?

You're applying via a non-supported way. The official way worked for you so the problem does not occur in the Launcher as there is no support for custom mirrors.

Then again, it should work the way you executed it. I glad you got it up and running, but to determine what the problem is, I need to re-create your scenario.