T_Bone hates me :/

xeb

There used to be a rule "Do not accuse people of cheating in game" or something. Where did that rule go??? I mean just because you get a good kd youre instantly a cheater now, I do not mind people calling me cheater all the time. Its just so many people at once sometimes and they keep calling me nasty things because of that. Sometimes it feels like im playing csgo. Seriously, bring the rule back so good people too.. can enjoy the game ffs. 

Lame

Edited by poi ❄
  • Like 3

Peoples' gripe tends to be if you snipe too often it's kinda your enjoyment over theirs, which if you consider you could probably have a more satisfying time using less sniper units to kill them anyway.

Your point still stands nonetheless but when you kill folks with such ease (because they refuse to admit they make themselves easy targets) they're bound to get mad because they're doing so often. :P

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, xeb said:

the sniper class is still important though. killing other snipers or breaking offense/defense.

which charakter class did you use during Saturdays PUG [mainly]?

I've spotted you as Deadeye Spy in the middle of GDI base (until an angry mob killed ya :P) but I think you didn't use Sakura most of the time?

5 minutes ago, DarkSn4ke said:

which charakter class did you use during Saturdays PUG [mainly]?

I've spotted you as Deadeye Spy in the middle of GDI base (until an angry mob killed ya :P) but I think you didn't use Sakura most of the time?

Pretty sure he mostly used rav particularly around the end, trouper was then using sak