Drunkensoldier banned from server but no idea why

cncforever

I was playing under a server called ''Athanato's Renegade X server''. There were only 6 people online and about 15 a side in total when made up with Bots. After I got a Hover craft from a crate, I started shooting at a Mammy tank and then suddenly I was kicked from the server. Then a message came up saying ''You have been banned from this server for: unspecified reason''.

It was the Field map.

My name in game is always ''Drunkensoldier''

Does anyone have any idea what caused this? It's the first time Ive seen / played on that server.

Unfortunately, if you have been banned at a local server level, you will need to raise this with the server owner, as the RenX Devs are unable to do anything about this.

I checked the list of users in the forum and can't see a person known as Athanato.

You will need to find the server owner/moderator who banned you, although it is the first time I have heard of the server, in the mean while, join another server and don't worry too much about it.