RenX now crashes

sgfrisbee2016

For the passed 3 days (Starting on April 17 2016) the game will crash at any time between 3 to 10 minutes of game play and will even crash at the ingame server screen.

Launch.log of last crash is attached.

Win 10 Pro 64bit ver. 1511 OS Build - 10586.218

8GB

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB

Here is what I have done:

Reinstalled RenX (Now on my 4th reinstall)

Try different ver. of video drivers

Launch.log

Hello, it's in the middle of the night here and I just got home from a bar / café so I didn't check your logs into detail yet. I am not a developer and I don't know all the detiails, but I am just posting this to help.

I 've heard some people complaining about 'certain' crashes since a few days. Yesterday I talked to one of them and he managed to solve this by running the game in WIn7 compatibility mode. The other one didn't respond but asked if a recent win10 update could be related. Since you are running an update of 11/12 days old this might be the case. I got no data to prove this, but you are the 3rd person who has been running the game for a while (I don't know how long in your case) with Win10 and 'suddenly' has problems. Check if my suggestion solves it. I will look into the launch log tomorrow, but I am sure the people making this game can provide you more info. Just hope this helps!

Hello, it's in the middle of the night here and I just got home from a bar / café so I didn't check your logs into detail yet. I am not a developer and I don't know all the detiails, but I am just posting this to help.

I 've heard some people complaining about 'certain' crashes since a few days. Yesterday I talked to one of them and he managed to solve this by running the game in WIn7 compatibility mode. The other one didn't respond but asked if a recent win10 update could be related. Since you are running an update of 11/12 days old this might be the case. I got no data to prove this, but you are the 3rd person who has been running the game for a while (I don't know how long in your case) with Win10 and 'suddenly' has problems. Check if my suggestion solves it. I will look into the launch log tomorrow, but I am sure the people making this game can provide you more info. Just hope this helps!

My problem is just my video telling me I'm about to go bad soon. I'm in Tucson, Arizona and temps are in

the high 80's to low 90's Plus I check the heat sink and fan on video card. Both needed cleaning.