Mobius's gun won't fire.

voltex

This happens after reload. It is a buggy part of UDK, hard to fix without using a different engine, and is caused by holding fire from the last clip while it reloads. Awareness to avoid it by releasing fire button until reload complete, is just about all you can do until an idea to fix it comes along.

• Totem Arts Staff
This happens after reload. It is a buggy part of UDK, hard to fix without using a different engine, and is caused by holding fire from the last clip while it reloads. Awareness to avoid it by releasing fire button until reload complete, is just about all you can do until an idea to fix it comes along.

Actually you're totally wrong and it was just a screw up when they fixed the crazy ass secondary glitch back in beta 4.

Fixed

Actually you're totally wrong and it was just a screw up when they fixed the crazy ass secondary glitch back in beta 4.

Fixed

Good to hear. All I know, is that this isn't the FIRST UDK game I know of to have that problem. If you let me know what it was, I'll let that other game know where to start looking because it never did get fixed.

Also, how is the mobius reload blank-fire thing, not the same, as the apache reload blank-fire thing?