SDK bug?

TheDeadlyWolf

Well, I build all, Nods Pathing is now not showing up to a specific point...

I walk to this location (last paths registered) and oh look, I cant walk any further wtf? I shot invisible collision

So I show collisions, no collision there?

I ghost into the area, none of the buildings are registering...

I go back to the SDK view; I see this picture below...

So I use the brush to delete the csg, but what do you know, it goes inwards into the base - I now see more csg, I cover the entire Nods base with Brush, delete, Crashes

I reload sdk, I start deleting csg and the height going up is endless, however the length is deletable, but once you start deleting on other side, it Crashes

WTF.jpg.44d4e1c7b037f8ac1ad9488edea4cadc.jpg

• Totem Arts Staff

looks like you had a brush and then clicked Ctrl+A

what you have there is CSG just slap a build brush box around it and and hit the subtract button on the left side

or you can "drag box " select the csg and you should get a blue / yellow box and you can then select "this class" to delete them all like you would a mesh

what you have there is CSG just slap a build brush box around it and and hit the subtract button on the left side

Never, EVER do this if you want to delete BSP! It'll Always remain there! This is a really bad idea and you should know that Kenz(!!)

If you wish to delete BSP hold CTRL+SHIFT, then click (LMB) on the BSP. It'll light up purple/blue-ish. Then hit DELETE on your keyboard (or right mouse button > select all, then delete).

After that, rebuild geometry and you're done.