Anyone play C&C3: TIberium wars, Kanes Wrath or its mods?

Boemanerds

games we used to play : Tiberium wars and kanes wrath,red alert 2 and the mental omega mod,we also wanted to play tiberium sun but did not work well :/ I'll be up for any games though :D my steam is : Super-kh,if you wanna add me.

Edit : I would also be interested to play twisted inssurection if that's an option for you :)

2nd Edit : last thing we played on TmX was OpenRA and CT still play it now

You can play c&c 3 & kanes wrath online using revora. Takes a bit of tinkering but it works.

@super kh, tiberian dawn, red alert, tiberian sun, ra2 and their respective expansions can all be played on cncnet. It's an awesome tool that's been designed well. You can play 8 player games for all except tiberian dawn (6 players).

You should give it a go

You can play c&c 3 & kanes wrath online using revora. Takes a bit of tinkering but it works.

@super kh, tiberian dawn, red alert, tiberian sun, ra2 and their respective expansions can all be played on cncnet. It's an awesome tool that's been designed well. You can play 8 player games for all except tiberian dawn (6 players).

You should give it a go

ravora and CnCnet is how we used to play together :D just forgot to mention that :P

I haven't heard of ravora but I use Tunngle since it allows LAN connections for hundreds of games. For its C&C community, it has around ~10-2 players on at any time for C&C3, Kanes Wrath and any of its mods. I have not used CnCnet mainly because I haven't played any on multiplayer for the older games in the series.

• 2 months later...