Volcano

Idiotas

I found a few things that could get fixed.

I heard complaints from people that their stanks blew up out of nothing behind bar and it said that it blew up because of lava.

I found a lil piece of lava coming out of the ground

2016-01-07_00006_zpsxhz3dlse.jpg

After doing some other things, i decided to stay on it and drive over it ect. After a while my stank blew up.

2016-01-07_00010_zpsiqzebqvh.jpg

Another thing

Vehicle gets stuck here.

2016-01-07_00007_zpsk9swqu50.jpg

Edited by Guest

• Totem Arts Staff
I found a few things that could get fixed.

I heard complaints from people that their stanks blew up out of nothing behind bar and it said that it blew up because of lava.

After doing some other things, i decided to stay on it and drive over it ect. After a while my stack blew up.

2016-01-07_00010_zpsiqzebqvh.jpg

there is nothing to destroy anything there what so ever

• Totem Arts Staff

the lava that you see (the redish bit ) is just a mesh ... it dont have the ability to damage

this is nothing there that can course damage other then a lava volume ... and that will destroy anything that touches it (the lava volume does not come close to the bar ... so its not that)

ive tested this and i cant seem to get any damage from that spot

• Totem Arts Staff

is the shape of your volume tweaked or just a regular box, Kenz? I found a lot of glitches when tweaking volume shapes. The first time happening to me was when I played with Sonic GDK. Blocking volume blocks stuff from places it DOES NOT cover and does not block stuff from places it DOES cover

Maybe a 'Fully Transform' option will do the trick? I know it works with Unreal Engine 1's buggy Mover

II heard complaints from people that their stanks blew up out of nothing behind bar and it said that it blew up because of lava.

OHHH MOTHERF.... THAT WAS ME! I COMPLAINED ABOUT THAT! THAT WAS MY STANK! I WAS TOTALLY CALLING HACKS AND JUNK TOO!

Thanks for bringing it to attention. I actually feel less like trash now that I know it was SOMETHING. Someone told me it was timed c4 and I said that I was stealthed not them so how'd I miss it?

EDIT: AWWMAN, kenz is right, if you use console "ghost" to clip through floor, then "walk" to unclip, you will fall through the floor but not be slain by the lava. I guess it doesn't have a damage volume... hmm...

II heard complaints from people that their stanks blew up out of nothing behind bar and it said that it blew up because of lava.

OHHH MOTHERF.... THAT WAS ME! I COMPLAINED ABOUT THAT! THAT WAS MY STANK! I WAS TOTALLY CALLING HACKS AND JUNK TOO!

Thanks for bringing it to attention. I actually feel less like trash now that I know it was SOMETHING. Someone told me it was timed c4 and I said that I was stealthed not them so how'd I miss it?

EDIT: AWWMAN, kenz is right, if you use console "ghost" to clip through floor, then "walk" to unclip, you will fall through the floor but not be slain by the lava. I guess it doesn't have a damage volume... hmm...

Angryscientist also complained.

It's not a c4, otherwise i should have seen that on irc .