Q for C4

Xtractor

Timed c4, like a beacon, is a pretty serious threat. If you couldn't spot beacons, it would be a communication limitation, not a design choice. Right now, not spotting timed, is a communication limitation, not a design choice.

Last I checked anyway, the reason was that modifying that whole spotting thing, is more of a pain than a non-coder could know...

Spotting is one of the number of things i brought to the game and thus is affected by my recent inactivity, especially since i left it unfinished. And the new dev generation already has enough to do. So give them a break, they might get to updating it eventually. Never forget that this is a fanmade shooter and that whats beeing worked on is mostly dictated by peoples availability, interest and knowledge.

Though after i pushed building armor i once said that it would renew my interest in the game a bit if building armor would survive fan feedback in wich case i would then work on a veterancy system. It seems like it did survive, so i guess i should work on a veterancy system. If i do i might also update the spotting system. I would then add C4 spotting aswell. Or maybe someone else updates it before me if you think its really important. We will see.

Spotting is one of the number of things i brought to the game and thus is affected by my recent inactivity, especially since i left it unfinished. And the new dev generation already has enough to do. So give them a break, they might get to updating it eventually. Never forget that this is a fanmade shooter and that whats beeing worked on is mostly dictated by peoples availability, interest and knowledge.

Though after i pushed building armor i once said that it would renew my interest in the game a bit if building armor would survive fan feedback in wich case i would then work on a veterancy system. It seems like it did survive, so i guess i should work on a veterancy system. If i do i might also update the spotting system. I would then add C4 spotting aswell. Or maybe someone else updates it before me if you think its really important. We will see.

Good to hear man!

Even better to hear you're still around and interested :D

Nice, nice RypeL. Armour system is good for maps like Siege, I like it when hitting a building from the outside (as defender and attacker).

BTW:

If we aren't allowed to donated the developers I think we can at least have you beer or a pizza delivered. Tried this with B0NG but there is no delivery available on his adress...

Well Rypel ,Renegade X is a good ,beautifull and fun game ,Id quit for 1 week and started to have some sweat fever ..so I came back :)))

I heard that many Devs contibuted to renx at one point ,I cant thanks them all personaly .But globaly I Thank you (All Devs that worked on Renx) for the result .

I'm not here since the beginning ,mb since a year or so only ,but i consider myselft a regular player .

I Cant say who working on it now ,I think Yosh 56 do lots of great stuff.y things had been fixed /add/improved .When I suggest or criticism something in RenX it's because I like the game and want to improve it if possible ..no time line no pushing no stress..Just say 'yes ,no .mb ,later ..'

I Know criticism is the tought part for a Dev ,Bare in mind its for the good of the game ,It usefull and needed..not talking about trolling negative stuff .

And again some of my appreciations ;

Glad I gave a second chance to Renx ,Id rediscover a Brand new RenX .

Super Joy when I play in Orcas/apaches

Stunt to see how Beautifull maps are eg Under

Cool to see some animations ion/nuke ect..

Cool to see what new ideas Devs brought to this game

ans so much more Hype I have for RenX ..

I still strongly Believe Renx will grow ,grow and grow.. I like it better slower and Biger than faster Big with a Drop to zero

• 5 weeks later...
Im partly back and have been working on C4 spotting now. So this will be rolled out in the near future.

Even better, glad to have you on board again!

Not that we have anything to ask for, but are you perhaps also going to work on the ranking system? In case of a stalemate map this would add an extra dimension to gain more vehicle kills for example. Keep up the good work RypeL!